Installing curtains has never been easier! Just tap these rods into your window frame.
- It'll make two tiny holes the size of a thumb-tack, and by using the leverage of a bar that goes alongside the edge of the frame, it safely holds the curtain bar up with ease.
- The Hang curtain rod holders are able to hold up to 20 lbs of weight without damaging your walls, and won't require you to level or adjust anything after installation as it'll always be as level as your window frame.
- The Hang curtain rod holders work with any wooden window frame that's at least 1/2 inch wide from the wall, will fit any curtain rod up to 1 inch in diameter, and there's even an option for a center support bracket for extra long windows and curtains.
- The unique easy hanging curtain rod holders require just a hammer or mallet as they require no drilling or nails, are easily removed with no damage left afterward, and they come in single or double rod holders depending on your preference.
- The double rod holder protrudes 4.25 inches from the wall.
- Material: A3 iron plate .
Hang Curtains In 3 EASY Steps
No Screws. No Drills. No Holes. Keep Your Home Without Damage!
How Curtain Rod Brackets Work
JUST CLICK ADD TO CART TO ORDER
Currently only selling online
Guaranteed safe and secure checkout via PayPal/VISA/MASTERCARD.
Order more than one and save!
Shipping time; ONLY 7-25 days.